#MH17 Parliamentary Session | Motion to condemn downing of MH17 passed
5.10pm: The motion to condemn the shooting down of MH17 is passed by unanimous voice vote.
To recap, the motion in Parliament today sought to:
– Urge for a comprehensive investigation by an independent body;
– Urge for comprehensive investigation to be carried out to bring those responsible to justice;
– Condemn the parties responsible for shooting down the plane;
– Record condolences and deepest sympathies for the family of victims; and
– Record its deepest regret and profound sadness over the unfortunate tragedy.
Parliament adjourns to an undetermined date.
Read the whole LIVE report here: http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/269619