首页 / Malaysia News / General : Terengganu To Restructure Budget 2015 After Knowing Allocation From Federal

General : Terengganu To Restructure Budget 2015 After Knowing Allocation From Federal

KUALA TERENGGANU, Jan 21 (Bernama) — Terengganu will restructure the state budget 2015 once it obtains confirmation on the allocation from petroleum and gas revenue it will receive from the federal government.

Menteri Besar Datuk Ahmad Razif Abdul Rahman said state financial officer, Datuk Wan Nawawi Wan Ismail would obtain information on the matter from the Finance Ministry soonest possible.

“However, I wish to assure here that whatever plans involving the people’s welfare including the distribution of funds like the Dana Raya and Dana Remaja, and various educational aid will continue as usual.

“While waiting to know the allocation from the federal goverment, we will undertake austerity measures such as re-evaluating the development projects that we feel can be deferred,” he said after chairing the state executive council meeting, here, Wednesday.

Early last December, Ahmad Razif tabled the state budget 2015 with an estimated allocation of RM2.37 billion from the RM2.4 billion in revenue expected, for development purposes and ensuring the people’s wellbeing.

Income from taxes is estimated at RM51.4 milllion, from non-tax revenue at RM215.79 and non-revenue receipts at RM2.13 billion. bilion.

From the estimated revenue, 88.6 per cent is to be received from the federal government through the Special Fund as well as from the annual allocation, and the remaining 11.4 per cent from the state’s own sources.

— BERNAMA


BERNAMA – English Version

关于 Malaysia

Check Also

#Updated The teacher went on to state that non-Muslim students could ask their t…

#Updated The te …

发表评论

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注