首页 / Malaysia News / Couple die after taking poison

Couple die after taking poison

MUAR: A couple died after both were suspected of consuming poison at their home in Bukit Gambir near here.

Ledang district police chief Supt Mohd Salleh Razak said they rushed to the couple’s single-storey house in Jalan Poi Ai after receiving a tip-off at about 10am yesterday.

“We found them unconscious,” he said.

Contractor Pow Kim Chuan, 49, and his wife Kong Yeng Peng, 45, died on the way to the Sultanah Fatimah Specialist Hospital here.

“We believe they had a heated argument earlier,” he said, adding that the couple’s two daughters, aged 20 and 25, and their 18-year-old son were not at hom…
The Star Online Highlights

关于 Malaysia

Check Also

#Updated The teacher went on to state that non-Muslim students could ask their t…

#Updated The te …

发表评论

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注